Hosted and organised by the German Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, the COPIE Policy Forum on ‘...
Search by tags
Access to Finance Action Planning Andalusia Asturias Business advisor COPIE Diagnosis Tool COPIE Toolkit Czech Republic Entrepreneurship Education Evaluation Extremadura Flanders Galicia Germany inclusive entrepreneurship Integrated Business Support Lithuania Microfinance Quality Management Wallonia
Learning and good practice exchange between partners is organised around the five themes of
- Action Planning
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Quality Management
- Integrated Business Support
- Access to Finance
The thematic groups consist of five to seven partners each. They have
- conducted regional baselines studies in each of the five themes;
- held international inclusive entrepreneurship strategy workshops;
- carried out regional in-depth analysis and conducted regional surveys;
- initiated pan-European collaboration networks and platforms;
- developed of a series of specific tools for supporting for inclusive entrepreneurship.
Please find more details on the following pages.