Search by tags
Noemi Iglesisas Rodriguez
"The exchange of best practices between European regions opens the opportunity of facing the socio-economic downturn in a new way, leading to innovative solutions, especially for those who are on the most vulnerable side of the crisis."
C.E.E.I GALICIA, S.A.
Spain - Galicia
San Lázaro 63ª. Edificio IGAPE, 3ª planta
15703 Santiago de Compostela
I coordinate the work we develop from Galicia in two COPIE working groups: “Quality Management” and “Integrated Business Support Services”. I have been working in this project since it took off in 2009.
Quality management, Integrated business support services
- Developing a diagnosis of the situation of public policies supporting inclusive entrepreneurship in Galicia, to raise awareness among policy makers and institutions working in this field.
- Implementing a quality system for the Galician Business Advisors Network in order to make this service more inclusive and efficient.
- Developing a guideline of best practices in business support services among other European regions and adapt them to the Galician entrepreneurs support system
Galicia COPIE’s partnership is comprised of three organisations:
- BIC Galicia
- The Regional Ministry of Labour
- The Regional Ministry of Treasure
BIC Galicia is an organisation belonging to the Regional Government of Galicia. It was built in 1991 with the aim of promoting activities and services to enhance the creation of new companies and maintain the competitiveness of existing business in Galicia.
BIC Galicia has implemented a number of actions focussed on promoting entrepreneurship on the framework of EFS policies. We develop an active and permanent mechanism for identifying and selecting entrepreneurs and projects, offering a complete range of services to create, diversify, consolidate and innovate, and always focussed on the aim of improving the general conditions in which society performs entrepreneurial attitudes.