Hosted and organised by the German Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, the COPIE Policy Forum on ‘...
Search by tags
COPIE is managed by the Federal Ministry for Labour and Social Affairs in Germany through the ESF unit.
The lead partners are:
- ASTURIAS (SPAIN): Regional Ministry of Industry and Employment - General Directorate of Trade, Self- Employment and Social Economy - Department of Self-Employed, Social Economy and Entrepreneurs; since May 2011 Regional Ministry of Economy and Employment - General Directorate of Trade and Entrepreneurs - Department of Entrepreneurs (Lead partner: Integrated Start-Up Support)
- CZECH REPUBLIC: Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, Department for ESF Management, (Co-lead partner: Access to Finance)
- FLANDERS (BELGIUM): ESF Agency Flanders (Lead partner: Access to Finance);
- GERMANY: Federal Ministry for Labour and Social Affairs (Lead partner: Quality management / Action Planning / European Tool)
- SPAIN: Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs — European Social Fund Unit (Lead partner: Entrepreneurship Education)
The group of partners consists of:
- ANDALUCIA (SPAIN): Regional Ministry of Employment - Regional Employment Service
- EXTREMADURA (SPAIN): Regional Ministry of Equality and Employment
- GALICIA (SPAIN): Regional Ministry of Economy and industry - Business & Innovation Centre (BIC Galicia), Regional Ministry of Labour (Directorate-General for Recruitment and Entrepreneurship) and Regional Ministry of Treasure (Directorate-General for Economic Planning)
- LITHUANIA: Ministry of Social Security and Labour
- WALLONIA (BELGIUM): ESF Agency French-Speaking Belgium
The Incyde Foundation in Spain, the Ministry of Economy of the German Federal State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and the German Microfinance Institute participate in COPIE as dissemination partners.
For more details and individual contact persons please go to the ‘people’ section of this website.